Friday, December 21, 2007

A lot of catching up to do

But it will have to wait... I'm hoping to take some time tomorrow afternoon to post some pictures that are patiently waiting in my camera, ready to make their debut.
For now I'm just typing a quick note to say that I haven't abandoned blog-ville but, just like everyone else, I've been busy with life and the extras of this season. I'm also adding a banner for freerice.com, a really neat vocabulary site that will help feed the hungry. Learn for a cause... I'm sure I can't be the only one who thinks this type of thing is fun.
So if I can figure out how to link the picture to the site, I think all you'll have to do is click... we'll have to see how that goes.

**update- I was able to get the picture on the sidebar but no link, perhaps I'll try again after I take a small dose of sleep.

1 comment:

Stephanie Appleton said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas!