Thursday, December 13, 2007

Do, Re, Mi

We just returned from Sully's second chorus concert this week (he has 3-it's a busy week!). They sang tonight at a local hospital and did a really nice job. They started the evening singing in the lobby followed by rounds of Christmas carols on the floors. They all looked so sharp in their formal uniforms. And would you believe, I forgot my camera! I did get some photos of his concert Sunday, which I'll post soon.
We stopped at the grocery directly after and Sully was worried about running into anyone while he was so adorned. While we didn't see anyone we know, I think he may not worry so much next time. More people commented on how handsome he looked and asked if he'd just finished a program at school. He was very polite, said thank you and smiled... enough to make any mother proud!

The excitement is not yet over though. His big concert is coming up on Saturday and by big I mean BIG. I won't spoil it before I have pictures to post, although I won't have very many due to some photo restrictions at the venue, I do hope to get at least one.

No comments: