Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Weigh-in Week 8

Wow! Eight weeks already! This week, hands down, has been my best week so far. I'm down 3 pounds!!! - needless to say I'm very pleased. I'm one pound away from having lost 10 so next week I hope to be there. After that I've got another 20 to go then I'll be 1/3 of the way to my ultimate goal of losing 30. Last night was my last Pilate's class for a while but I'm pulling out the tapes this week and Kevin is looking at an Elliptical machine on craigslist that I plan to use for more than just a clothes hanger. I also have great intentions of getting up early and walking 2 miles but I'm not there yet.

3 comments:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome! Keep up the great work. :D

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Woohoo! That is AWESOME! SO close to that 10lb marker, I know you'll make it next week. Path to Health

Denise said...

Woo Hoo!! Three pounds gone away, congrats.