Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Small Tragedy

Nathan was sad to wake up this morning to find his hermit crab had died. "Crabby" was with us for several years and was preceded to hermit heaven by his comrade "Uncle". He was a good crab and only pinched once. We'll be holding a burial in our backyard this evening.

In other news, both boys are battling summer colds and have been lying low this afternoon but will be attending obedience training for Duke tonight. I don't think I mentioned the dog has graduated from Puppy-K and been promoted to official "Obedience Training". Tonight will be our first night and I expect he will do well. Expect good things! I took him for a walk last night and he was fabulous... I'm not sure if its due to Kevin working with him or the medieval looking collar I used.
Daddy, unfortunately, is working late tonight and will miss this class. The dog seems to listen to him much better than he does the rest of us.

No comments: