Saturday, April 18, 2009

Proud Mama

I'm going to try to import the video of Sully singing with his chorus.





It worked!!! It took forever, but it worked... now to post.

Sully is the only boy in the ensemble, so he's carrying the baritone (or is is bass?) all on his own. He sang with the full chorus last year as an alto but since his voice changed, he's moved up to the ensemble. This was his first performance and first time carrying the entire part on his own. The title of the post says it all. I think he did a great job!

2 comments:

Cori and Chris said...

We love it! Sully did a great job! Chris and I would love to come out and see a live performance sometime!

gil said...

Nice work! I think Sully is the first young person in my (very) extended family, other than me, who has taken an interest in choral singing. I started with great enthusiasm in the 7th grade as a soprano and ended up in the 10th grade as a bass, at which point my (jealous? emotionally unstable? self-righteous? all of the above?) mother took me out of anything to do with chorus, and I didn't get back into it until a few years later after I had moved to the NYC area.