Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've Searched the World Over...

or at least the internet and look what comes up!


It's fun to look at the searches that bring up my blog, but I can't help but to think that some folks are sorely disappointed.

Some questions that I'm pretty sure my blog doesn't answer:
How to look like a teenager
How Powhatans made their yehakin
Why do we get tired so fast when we're in the sun?
How to keep a camera lens from fogging over (I should Google that!)


Nor is there much information on:
Narcoossee community school uniforms
Indian first birthday party
"St Augustine""turning red" grass lawn-centipede (this sounds like someone had trouble with their lawn- no answers here!)


These folks were certainly looking for something that they won't find here:
shirtless boys
cream movie free (don't Google that one!)


Then there are some that make me wonder exactly what they were looking for:
School Cone head
katsup sun
Sun noises


and some that just make me smile:
Unruly dog (I can feel their pain!)
Virus that mimics the flu (with that one too)
Wiley Coyote, super genius
'Cause I'm a winner
Armpit noises (no mom-of-boys-blog is complete without at least one reference to this)

Hope you enjoyed the search engine tour!

1 comment:

Stephanie Appleton said...

It is funny. and sometimes disturbing....

Arm pit noises! My oldest has taught all the others! GRRR!