Saturday, November 24, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

This is the first weekend in a long line of weekends that we have absolutely NOTHING to do outside of the house. And, wow, what a needed break! It seems we've been running here and there and while everything we've been up to has been a lot of fun, we really needed to slow down, stay home and breathe. The boys played outside, inside, then outside again. Kevin finished several pending projects - the kitchen sink isn't leaking anymore- Thanks honey!!! We took the boys to the park on Sunday where we rode bikes and played for a while. I've been catching up on laundry, filing some papers for school, and getting some things back in order around here. It doesn't sound really exciting, and I suppose it isn't really but the dailiness of it has left me very relaxed.

I've also been trying to post pictures of last weekend's field trip but for some reason, they don't want to load. I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: