Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Dog Ate My Homework

Or Nathan's history text to be exact. I KNEW he was being too quiet!!! The boys had been shipped off to Kids Klub, Kevin had yet to come home from work and I was enjoying a rare moment of solitude. Completely engaged in a printing project, I'd kind of assumed the dog was outside... first mistake. I didn't go and check immediately when I became suspicious of his whereabouts... second mistake. I thought that the paper stuck to his mouth was something he'd foraged from the trash can... final mistake. When I finally (three seconds after seeing the tell tale paper on his face) decided to go check out what he was doing, the deed was done and he was innocently sauntering around the living room, his terrible action already forgotten.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Finally catching up with the kids.
Enjoy your blog.
Going to print some of it to send to Mike.
Love, Grandpa and Grammy