Sunday, April 20, 2008

Goal of the Week

Have you seen those commercials with kids stuck in mid-jump off a diving board and addressing a mom or dad about getting pictures off the computer or the camera so everyone can enjoy them? No? Well, they are dumb commercials, but that's where I feel like I am with pictures on the blog lately... lately being the last six months or so- that's about half the time I've been blogging in case anyone is keeping count.
I have several posts rolling around in my head and even pictures to go with them but that's as far as they've gotten. To name a few there are pictures of Nathan getting his tiger badge for Cub Scouts, a cool field trip to Education Day at The Battle of Narcoossee, and lumpy teens sleeping all over our floor during Sully's party. There just always seems to be something distracting me from getting things posted in a timely manner- those somethings are important too... little things like school, laundry, kids. But distractions notwithstanding, my goal this week is to find time to post those "late" posts and pictures. Lofty? Perhaps not, but a goal nonetheless.

Also, Happy birthday to two great friends who check in here every now and then- one old and one new... that's saying nothing about their ages!

1 comment:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

Ill be looking forward to reading your posts in the next few days
Jen