Wednesday, May 16, 2007

7 Things Meme

Christina over at A Walk in My Garden tagged me for this Meme (my first!)
The rules... Each participant lists 7 random facts/habits about themselves then chooses 7 people to tag and lists their names. Those who are tagged write 7 things about themselves on their own blog, as well as the rules, then tag 7 others. Don't forget to leave a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog.
So, here goes...
  1. Fact- I am an only child.
  2. Fact- Fall is my favorite season and it's one of the things I've really missed since living in Florida.
  3. Fact- I met my best friend at the ripe old age of 3 ... funny thing is we both have vivid memories of the meeting but we don't agree on the when, where OR how! I still say I'm right!
  4. Fact- I edit, publish, re-edit, re-publish my blog posts to get them "just right"
  5. Habit- I check e-mail too often when I'm home.
  6. Habit- I flip my hair when I'm tired and bite the inside of my lip when I'm nervous.
  7. Fact- I enjoy reading several blogs but I'm mostly a lurker so since tagging people would be the hardest part of this meme and several of the blogs I read have already been tagged I'm skipping that part. If you read this and would like to participate..."Tag...You're it".