Thursday, September 20, 2007

Where's the Beef?

Remembering Summer... I wrote this one way back in April and I don't know why I never posted it. I'd probably intended to write more and never did. Or maybe I thought I'd add a picture and... never did.


Our tomatoes are coming up and turning red... not just the grape tomatoes either but the "regular" ones as well. Kevin was able to pick three this weekend! We had some really yummy white bread in our pantry and these beautiful tomatoes sitting on the counter. Since there is nothing better than a homegrown tomato on really good white bread with a little mayo, I decided a tomato sandwich was in order. I was happily putting my sandwich together when a hungry Nathan entered the kitchen. I offered him a tomato sandwich to which he responded, perplexed look and all, "A tomato sandwich? Like with ham and cheese, right?" We are apparently raising at least one carnivore.

No comments: