Monday, March 1, 2010

What Do the Boys Think?

For Nathan, a picture speaks a thousand words (he'd like the idiom too)


Of course I'll add a few words of my own... He asks to hold her and says how much he likes being an older brother. He also says how he can't wait until she's up, moving around and crawling... I just think to myself, "I hope you remember saying that when she's after your toys."


Sully's answer is a bit more complicated. He's in the "I'm a way too cool teenager" stage so when asked how he feels about his cute little sister is he usually says, "Whatever."
But this photo says otherwise...


Don't pay attention to all the junk on the tables and floor :)

He'll sit with her and talk to her and bop this little bear around and watch her wiggle her arms and he laughs at the funny things she does... so when he answers with his "too cool" answer, I just think... "Whatever"!! ;-)

No comments: