Monday, March 24, 2008

Every Egg in the House



We colored Easter Eggs last night... better late than never. The
The boys were fascinated by the shrink wrap eggs. To explain our attire... we were hoping that dye would wash off of bodies better than out of shirts.
***look for photo in future post***


This year, we liked blue. (Mom, the eggs are shown on one of my "new" chairs)




The boys were both eager to use the wax crayon to draw crosses on the eggs to show the reason we celebrate Easter.





We colored every egg in the house... even those that weren't boiled. And wouldn't you know it, even after many warnings from me to be VERY careful with those raw eggs- one got broken. And the offending party? ME!!!

**I have more pictures to post on here but I have been trying to post this since Saturday night and have had trouble so I'm posting now and will follow up with photos of the actual boys who colored the eggs.

No comments: