Thursday, September 27, 2007

Night Visitor

I heard commotion outside to the tune of a loudly barking dog (ours). Doubting that it was anything too scary (knowing his tendency to bark at the grill, clarinet, and other harmless things), I decided to investigate. Duke was on our porch barking at the corner and look who he found...




Poor guy was really frightened (the toad)- the other guy just wanted to see what toad tasted like- It's all fun and games until someone gets eaten. Fortunately Nathan was able to hold the dog while I shooed the toad off the porch and into the safety of the bushes, but not before I took pictures ...of course!




I also like this last blurry picture of him.





And couldn't resist adding a picture of the not quite full moon. It was just beautiful.








No comments: