Friday, May 18, 2007

While in VA

As I mentioned in a previous post, we had a nice trip other than the stress of Jesse being sick. The boys and I drove up with my mother then did some running around while she was working- had lunch with a childhood friend, visited the VA Living Museum, spent a day with my best friend and her kids and went to Busch Gardens with my dad. We ended up opting out of Jamestown to avoid the crowds. It is a GREAT place to visit and we'll go again when the hoopla of the 400th anniversary dies down. We did, however, really enjoy the trip to the VA Living Museum whose rotating exhibit "Surviving Jamestown" was worth 2 trips! The boys and I went early in the week then again with my mom on Saturday- an added bonus was the museum's native plant sale Saturday morning. I realized after returning home that I only took 2 pictures early in the week... not like me at all! We were all very preoccupied with happenings with the dog so that's what I'll blame.



Here are the boys half way through the Surviving Jamestown exhibit.

We spent half of Mother's Day with my mom and then headed to D.C. to my in-laws' where Kevin met us.

Coming soon... Part 2... "While in DC"

No comments: