Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Week 3 Weigh In

Weigh in this week is a little disappointing. I was expecting to have been down 3 pounds because that's where I've been every morning since Friday but this morning I'm only down a pound. I know a pound's a pound but it's not 3. I also know why the scale reading is not as pleasing this morning... I skipped lunch yesterday, ate late and topped it off with apple pie and ice cream- glad every day's not Memorial Day.

My goals from last week-
  • Pilate's twice- only went once as the studio was closed yesterday.
  • Count points- I didn't really do this one at all. I did, however, watch what was going in (other than the apple pie mentioned previously) so with better planning this week, I expect better results.
  • Walk 3 times- this one I aced! -at least once a day (with the dog)
  • Cut soda- I haven't even had a sip since Friday!!!
Goals this week-
  • Drink more water- have a glass upon rising and one right before lunch.
  • Plan meals and count points- "automate" breakfast and lunch.
  • Walk 5 times at least around the block and take 2 longer walks- start to time walks.
  • Pilate's twice.
  • Pay attention to sweets and snacks... next week's goal to replace half with healthier options.

5 comments:

Denise said...

Do not be discouraged, the weight will come off. Bless you.

Anonymous said...

Memorial Day added a tad to my weight as well. I was so determined to do great, and well, let's not even go there. *sigh*

You are doing great. I know your metabolism is reving up and you will see the weight fall more and more. Hang in there!! ((Hugs))

Musings of a Housewife said...

ARGH. I've put on 3 lbs this week. It's not a good feeling. Here's to a new week!

In Light of the Truth... said...

okay, this comment has nothing to do with this post. I just wanted to tell you thanks for stopping by my blog today! amazing how God works! Hope you come back Friday for the start of "the challenge"! Blessings on your day!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Cutting sodas is a huge and HEALTHY step! The pounds will come off as you continue making healthy choices.