Sunday, May 20, 2007

If we only had a lawn...

Another check mark on our home improvement list.

Before


This "before" shot was after they'd killed any green stuff in the yard. I didn't say "grass" because I'm not sure how much of the green was actually grass.


After




and a side yard shot.



I am much more excited than I thought I would be. For those of you who have actually experienced our yard, you'll remember the areas that were... well... sand- and we don't even live on the beach! All that dirt didn't stay where is was supposed to (in the great outdoors) and had a way of migrating into the kitchen, and family room, and dining room and ... you get the picture. I can already tell a difference. The boys like the lawn a little too. They were outside earlier playing "roll over" which is a made up game of rolling over and over on the grass- not something they could have done before.